
:
Photograph of the original high school in Hastings, now the middle school. The Women's Club first moved their private reading room to this new public location in 1918.
After starting out as a private reading room for the members of the Women's Club of Hastings, the Library went public in 1917/1918 by moving to the High School. It then transitioned to the Old Post Office in 1965, and then the newest home in a purpose built building in 2007.